Foaming Face Wash [Sensitive Skin]
For the look of Clean, Clear & Glowing skin. The best cleanse for sensitive, combination & blemish prone skin.
A WEIGHTLESS, SULFATE-FREE, SLS-FREE FOAMING CLEANSER THAT PACKS A SERIOUS PUNCH WITHOUT DRYING YOU OUT!
THIS CLOUD-LIKE FOAM INSTANTLY DISSOLVES ALL MAKEUP, PORE-CLOGGING DEBRIS AND POLLUTION WITHOUT STRIPPING THE SKIN OF ITS NATURAL MOISTURE BARRIER.
GREAT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES INCLUDING SENSITIVE AND BLEMISH PRONE SKIN.
A weightless, sulfate-free, SLS-free foaming cleanser that packs a serious punch without drying you out!
This cloud-like foam instantly dissolves all makeup, pore-clogging debris and pollution without stripping the skin of its natural moisture barrier.
Great for all skin types including sensitive and blemish prone skin.
Wet the face with warm water and apply 2-3 pumps of the cleanser on the face. Deep cleanse by gently massaging the face in a circular motion. Rinse off with warm water.
†Chamomilla (chamomile flowers) hydrosol water, glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (and) Lauryl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) leaf Extract, Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Propanediol (and) ethylhexyl glycerin (and) potassium sorbate (naturally derived preservative), †Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Phytate, XANTHAN GUM, †Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, †Pelargonium graveolens (GeraniuM) Flower Oil, †Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl, Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate, citric acid. (†)denotes a certified organic ingredient.
Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate
- Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate is a sugar based surfactant used as an emulsifier and stabilizer in creams and lotions. It is produced from naturally occurring raw materials using natural processes and is perfectly safe with no adverse effects.
- Its obtained from the sugars and fatty alcohols found within coconuts, making it a naturally derived renewable resource.
- Coco-Glucoside is a very mild, gentle cleansing agent, derived from fruit sugars and coconut oil; a foaming surfactant that is suitable for even fragile and sensitive skin.
- Decyl glucoside is produced by the reaction (known as esterification) of glucose from corn starch with the fatty alcohol capric alcohol, which is obtained from coconut and/or palm oil.
Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer
- Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer is an emulsifier that is 100% naturally derived from sugar, corn, and olive oil. It is used in the toner to disperse the oils in the water. It is petrochemical free and dioxane free and has no concerns regarding safety, toxicity, or carcinogenicity.