Soft&Smooth Material: our silicone spatula is hypoallergenic and will not absorb any ingredients. This makes it a great tool for your facial skin products.
Much easier, less waste: You won't have to worry about wasting skincare products any longer. You’ll be able to use the soft spatula to reach places that were hard to reach before.
- Wash the spatula with warm soapy water and rinse it thoroughly, we also recommend you spray or dip the spatula into 70-75% Rubbing alcohol.
- Dry it with a clean towel or let it air dry.
- Immediately rinse the spatula with warm water to remove any remaining product.
- Wash it with soap and water, using a gentle sponge or brush to ensure that all residue is removed.
- Rinse the spatula thoroughly with warm water and dry it with a clean towel or let it air dry.
- If necessary, you can also sanitize the spatula by soaking it in a solution of water and rubbing alcohol for a few minutes, then rinsing it thoroughly and drying it.
Tips for maintenance:
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes that could damage the silicone surface.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or solvents on the spatula.
- Store the spatula in a clean, dry place to prevent the growth of bacteria or mold.
By following these cleaning instructions and maintenance tips, you can keep your silicone skincare spatula clean and hygienic for multiple uses.
I don't know why I put off ordering this tool! I should have ordered it the first time I saw it. It's awesome! So helpful to ensure I get all my product out of the containers and nothing goes to waste! Take my advice, order yourself one now!