The world is finally opening back up after a long season of travel restriction; you can feel the excitement in the air as people book flights and make plans. Do you enjoy traveling? Seeing new places? Eating new food? Experiencing new cultures? Making friends? I know I do!
Along with the good things travel provides, there are also challenges and hurdles along the way. If you have traveled in any capacity you know this! One challenge we want to focus on today is taking care of your skin while on the go.
How Travel Affects your Skin
When you travel, your skin is exposed to many different things that can cause damage to its surface. Without the care and protection it receives on a day-to-day basis at home, your skin will be more prone to issues.
This could include dryness, dehydration, breakouts, and more. From different climates to lack of sleep, traveling poses threats to your skin that you might not normally be exposed to.
Flights dehydrate you, the stress of travel affects your skin, your diet changes, and jet lag confuses your internal clock. Lastly, I think most travelers don't pack their quality skincare products in an effort to save space.
Luckily, with some advanced preparation and planning, you can keep your skin looking fresh and healthy no matter where you go.
How to Prepare
The best thing you can do to protect your skin while traveling is to maintain your routine as much as possible. Do not leave your essential skincare products at home. Try to avoid hotel products unless you do your research beforehand. Even your diet can really affect your skin, so try to maintain your usual diet. Do not skip your greens just because you're on the go.
Next, anticipate the climate you're going to. Is it dry? Humid? Will you be exposed to more sunlight than usual? Even if the sun is not particularly strong in your home country, traveling to a place with an intense UV index can lead to damaged skin. To avoid this, sunscreen should be an essential part of your packing list!
Finally, anticipate dry plane rides and have moisturizer readily available. The best thing you can do is prepare your skin ahead of time with toner and moisturizer. Then lock it in with a serum. The skin is comfortable when humidity is between 40% and 70%. On a plane, the humidity drops to 20%. As your skin attempts to compensate for this, moisture is pulled from the deeper layers. source
SanBe Beauty has something to help make your life easier and skin happier during travel.
Sanbe Beauty Travel Skincare Box
We're so excited to introduce the SanBe Skincare Travel Set. We created this set for all skin types. It includes everything necessary for your morning and evening routine. This set includes the following:
- Calming Cleansing Balm- an easy-to-rinse emulsifying product that removes dirt and oil. It leaves your skin clean, soft, and moisturized.
- Uplifting Face Serum [AM] - start every morning off with this nourishing and moisturizing uplifting face serum to minimize wrinkles, calm the skin and renew skin properties.
- Niacinamide Toner- visibly improves the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, and dullness, and helps improve the overall appearance of the skin.
- Beloved Face Serum [PM] - this serum has anti-bacterial and brightening ingredients (including Turmeric Oil, Marula Oil, and Jojoba Oil), balances oil production, purifies pores, diminishes discoloration from scarring + sun damage, and evens skin tone to create clear, glowing skin.
- Anti-Aging Turmeric Cream - go beyond hydration to restore and protect your skin barrier with our anti-aging turmeric face cream. Formulated with dual-action Squalane to strengthen & restore skin’s moisture barrier and Turmeric oil to help reduces skin inflammation and eventually heal the skin, this ultra-lightweight face cream delivers 24-hour hydration.
- Matcha & Turmeric Clay Mask - Naturally exfoliates the dry skin layer and increases circulation leaving your skin looking and feeling soft and moisturized.
This skincare box also includes a travel pouch, reusable bamboo makeup remover pads, and a skincare scoop.
Skincare is important no matter where you are, but it may be especially important while traveling. Sanbe Beauty has created a travel skincare box to help you stay healthy and beautiful no matter where you are.
Our skincare box makes a great gift and is also helpful for anyone who wants a skincare regimen but does not know where to start. Consider this your tester kit!
Available this November. Join our newsletter list to stay in the loop and for a chance to pre-order our travel set at a discounted price before launch day. We hope you love it as much as we do. XO!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
I AM CONVERTED
"I have fallen in love with this entire line. And best of all, my skin is happy and glowy with no breakouts!" - Karina KB
The CALMING CLEANSING BALM
"This cleanser is so nice on my face! I'm loving it!!!" - Savanna D.
"The serum is a needed asset to my daily glow. It feels amazing and does not clog my pores." - Kimberly W.
Amazing product"I'm in love with this Toner. This is like my 100th bottle lol. It has brightened my skin, with a number of other things. I can't say enough good stuff about it. I highly recommend this product!!" - Nicole C.
In love with BELOVED
"I love all SanBe products; and use them in conjunction with one another. The BELOVED Serum is just one of many wonderful serums available at SanBe Beauty. This is my all-time favorite, no matter what is going on with my skin beloved puts it right back on track while I sleep. For me personally, it has cleared a blemish, removed redness, soothed dryness, and brightened my skin. Wonderful soothing smell!" - Melissa Z.
Love this cream"I use this cream as part of my morning routine. My face feels smooth and moist all day under my makeup. It isn't oily or greasy, just enough moisture to make it feel soft. I recommend this product." - Robin T.