Dry Skin Clay Mask
Dry skin can be tricky and you may think that clay masks are off-limits. But it turns out that's not actually the case. Yes, you can use a clay mask if you have dry skin—it's all about the ingredients within the mask.
Coconut milk has high vitamin c levels which are needed to maintain elasticity, aloe vera is a mineral-rich ingredient that helps to heal the skin, and kelp & oatmeal powder moisturize & soften the skin.
▸ Formulated for Dry Skin.
▸ This listing is for a 4 oz bottle, Net Wt. 1.7 Ounce / 50 Grams
▸ Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
White kaolin clay is the gentlest clay and is great for sensitive skin. While great for mild exfoliation, it is filled with great ingredients like Coconut milk which has high vitamin c levels that are needed to maintain elasticity, aloe vera is a mineral-rich ingredient that helps healing of the skin, and kelp & oatmeal powder moisturize & soften the skin.
Simply combine this powder with a few drops of water, or any other liquid of choice, to create a creamy paste. Use as an all over facial mask or a spot treatment to help achieve the skin of your dreams. Try combining this mask with Apple Cider Vinegar, Almond Milk, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Rose Water, Grapeseed Oil, Or any other liquid for added benefits.
▸ If you find this mask to be over drying or to harsh, use as a spot treatment on problem areas.
- Put a small amount of clay mask in a bowl, mix together a few drops of water (or other liquid of choice) to form a paste.
- Gently spread face mask evenly all over face, or use as a spot treatment.
- Keep on for up to 20 mins and gently moisten face and remove mask. Use 1-3 times per week.
- For sensitive skin leave on for 10 mins and use only 1-2 times a week.
*Always do a patch test on hand or arm before applying a new product, especially if you have sensitive skin.You should be able to get at least 12 uses out of this mask.
Kaolin clay, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Organic Oatmeal, Organic Kelp Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour, Cocos Nucifera Extract (Coconut Milk) Powder
- Kaolin Clay - Kaolin Clay, also called China Clay, is a white clay that is perfect for sensitive skin types. Like most clays, kaolin clay helps cleanse the skin; removing toxins.
- Aloe Vera Powder - is said to reduce pore size, and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Oatmeal Powder - acts as a moisturizing and protective agent. It contains high content of amino acids, beta-glucans and B vitamins. It is rich in moisturizing nutrients and is dermo-protective.
- Coconut Milk Powder - acts as an emollient and anti-aging agent. It is rich in lauric acid (fatty acid), vitamins, minerals, fiber and amino acids. It is loaded with calcium, potassium & magnesium as well as many electrolytes. It adds suppleness to the skin and provides moisture & shine to the damaged hair.
- Kelp Powder - Kelp is a plant found in the sea which is dark green in color. Kelp contains a magnitude of nutrients for the body such as: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Potassium, Iodine, and Iron. Kelp does have a slight, fish-like aroma, but this smell can be overcome with usage of the proper fragrances.
9 Months - Your mask will come packaged in a clear glass bottle with a white cap.
Very nice mask, gentle on the skin.